Modus offers a rewarding place to develop your career, whether you are starting out or an experienced professional. We provide a diverse workplace, with the chance to gain invaluable experience over a wide range of exciting construction, fit-out, refurbishment, reactive and planned maintenance services.
We have an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated Site Manager to join our Projects Team in Melbourne. Use your strengths working in a fast-paced environment to deliver high quality and timely projects to your clients throughout VIC. You will be responsible for all on-site construction activities including the coordination of subcontractors, suppliers and on-site delivery of projects.
It is expected that the successful candidate will possess a tertiary or trade qualification in the building & construction field, with a proven track record of being able to push the project to achieve timely milestones. This position would suit someone who has previous experience with landscaping, commercial fit-out or petroleum sites.
- Actively contribute to nominated projects by providing assistance to enable projects to be completed on time and within scope objectives
- Support the control, administration and delivery of contracts to assist the Project Managers on selected contracts for effective delivery of contract works
- Develop and maintain a close working relationship with suppliers and sub-contractors
- Review proposal specifications and drawings
- Ensure compliance with company standards and procedures
- Evaluate current operational performance and provide strategic plans for improvements
- Follow standard operating procedures for efficient business operations
- Identify problems in processes and resolve them in a quick and timely manner
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 4+ years’ experience as a Site Manager
- Proven experience working on Construction and Petroleum sites
- Proven track record of managing on-site safety
- Proven experience meeting & exceeding KPI’s
- Experience in managing projects delivery time lines and critical path targets
REMUNERATION & BENEFITS
- Fully maintained Company vehicle, including fuel card + e-tag
- Company supplied mobile phone
- Competitive salary + super + mobile phone
- Enjoy a paid day off on your birthday!
- Loyalty Leave rewards for each year of continuous service with Modus
- Portable long service leave
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years’ experience do you have as a site manager?
- Do you have a current Australian driver’s licence?
- What’s your expected annual base salary?
- Have you worked in a role which requires a sound understanding of OH&S/WHS?
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.