Modus offers a rewarding place to develop your career, whether you are starting out or an experienced professional. We provide a diverse workplace, with the chance to gain invaluable experience over a wide range of exciting construction, fit-out, refurbishment, reactive and planned maintenance services
We have an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated Service Coordinator to join our Operations team based in Melbourne. As a highly motivated Service Coordinator you will require excellent attention to detail and the ability to adapt to our fast-paced environment. You will be responsible for the management and delivery of facilities maintenance works to our range of clients nation-wide. This opportunity will suit someone who is looking to be part of a fast-growing company and develop into an integral person within Modus.
- Build effective working relationships with our regular contractors and tradespeople
- Maintain strong customer relationships through regular meetings and communications
- Liaise with clients and trades people to prioritise and schedule maintenance jobs
- Receive and manage incoming calls accordingly
- Monitor, control and manage work orders and job requests to meet customer expectations
- Assist with processing of quotations
- Assist with maintaining accurate data in various data bases
- Compile client reports and distribute to key stakeholders
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Exceptional communication and multitasking skills
- Exceptional organisation and time management skills
- Friendly and sociable personality
- Quick learner
- High level of attention to detail
- Intermediate computer skills (MS Word, MS Excel)
- Proven experience meeting & exceeding KPI’s
REMUNERATION & BENEFITS
- Competitive salary + superannuation
- Company supplied mobile phone
- Enjoy a paid day off on your birthday!
- Loyalty Leave rewards for each year of continuous service with Modus
How to Apply
Please apply via seek with your resume and cover letter attached.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Our company guarantees to keep your inquiry confidential.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- What’s your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.