SALARY: $85,000 – $89,999 + Super
Modus offers a rewarding place to develop your career, whether you are starting out or an experienced professional. We provide a diverse workplace, with the chance to gain invaluable experience over a wide range of exciting construction, fit-out, refurbishment, reactive and planned maintenance services.
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a qualified HVAC/refrigeration technician with an eagerness to develop and improve their skills. You will have the ability to work unsupervised, meet deadlines, and possess great communication skills. You will be moving across various sites throughout the day whilst building and maintaining strong relationships with our clients.
- Undertake Refrigeration and HVAC preventative, reactive and planned maintenance within a Retail / Commercial environment
- Undertake equipment inspections as part of preventative maintenance job plan
- You will have exceptional customer service skills and be confident in writing detailed service reports
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Refrigeration & HVAC trade Qualification
- Demonstrated experience in commercial refrigeration/ HVAC, preferably with existing petroleum sites.
- Arctick Refrigerant handling licence (Type RAC01)
- Restricted electrical ticket
- Strong understanding of OHSE policies and procedures
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise and work to a defined schedule within tight deadlines
- Drivers Licence
- Construction Induction Card (White Card)
- All applicants must be willing to undertake a Police and Medical check
- Existing WPCG Clearance Issuer Course preferred but not essential
REMUNERATION & BENEFITS
- Fully maintained Company vehicle, including fuel card + e-tag
- Company supplied mobile phone
- Competitive salary + super + overtime
- Enjoy a paid day off on your birthday!
- Loyalty Leave rewards for each year of continuous service with Modus
- Portable long service leave
How to Apply
Please apply via Seek with your cover letter and resume attached.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Our company guarantees to keep your enquiry confidential.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you hold a current electrical licence?
- Do you have a current Australian driver’s licence?
- Do you hold a Construction Induction Safety certificate (White Card)?
- What’s your expected annual base salary?
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.