Modus offers a rewarding place to develop your career, whether you are starting out or an experienced professional. We provide a diverse workplace, with the chance to gain invaluable experience over a wide range of exciting construction, fit-out, refurbishment, reactive and planned maintenance services.
A fantastic opportunity has become available for an ambitious Maintenance Plumber based in Bairnsdale. As a qualified Plumber you will require strong technical knowledge of the building and construction industry combined with a high level of attention to detail and computer skills. You will be moving across various sites throughout the day, including Retail, Banking, Government and Petroleum sites whilst also building and maintaining strong relationships with our clients.
- Perform reactive and preventative maintenance duties on commercial sites
- Coordinate, troubleshoot, repair, inspect and maintain plumbing equipment
- Repair or replace water lines, re-circulation lines and sewer lines
- Inspect, repair and install new plumbing fixtures
- Provide labour and material estimates
- Coordinate inspections for contractor performed work in renovations and new construction projects
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Plumber Drainer and Gas Fitter Trade Certificate
- Back Flow Prevention Qualification desirable
- TMV qualification desirable
- Construction Induction White Card
- Minimum 3 – 5 years’ experience in commercial Plumbing maintenance
REMUNERATION & BENEFITS
- Fully maintained Company vehicle, including fuel card + e-tag
- Company supplied mobile phone
- Competitive salary + super + overtime
- Enjoy a paid day off on your birthday!
- Loyalty Leave rewards for each year of continuous service with Modus
- Portable long service leave
How to Apply
Please apply via Seek with your cover letter and resume attached.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Our company guarantees to keep your enquiry confidential.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Have you completed a qualification in plumbing?
- Do you have a current Australian driver’s licence?
- How many years’ experience do you have as a maintenance plumber?
- What’s your expected annual base salary?
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.