Modus offers a rewarding place to develop your career, whether you are starting out or an experienced professional. We provide a diverse workplace, with the chance to gain invaluable experience over a wide range of exciting construction, fitout, refurbishment, reactive and planned maintenance services
We have an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated Payroll Administrator to join our Finance team based in Cronulla. As a highly motivated Payroll Administrator you will require excellent attention to detail and the ability to adapt to our fast-paced environment. You will be responsible for the collation and preparation of timesheets and employee information for the Bookkeeper to process payroll, ensuring the data entry and record keeping is completed accurately in an organised and timely manner. This opportunity will suit someone who is looking to be part of a fast-growing company and develop into an integral person within Modus.
- Answer payroll queries via phone and email
- Responsible for preparation and collation of weekly payroll including timesheet and credit cards registers
- Assist the bookkeeper in any additional payroll tasks
- Assist the bookkeeper in processing the pay run
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 4+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Exceptional communication and multitasking skills
- Exceptional organisation and time management skills
- Friendly and sociable personality
- Quick learner
- High level of attention to detail
- Intermediate computer skills (MS Word, MS Excel)
REMUNERATION & BENEFITS
- Competitive salary + superannuation
- Enjoy a paid day off on your birthday!
- Loyalty Leave rewards for each year of continuous service with Modus
- Health & wellbeing partnerships
How to Apply
Please apply via seek with your resume and cover letter attached
Only successful candidates will be contacted
Our company guarantees to keep your inquiry confidential
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years of payroll experience do you have?
- Do you have reconciliations experience?
- Which of the following accounting packages are you experienced with?
- What’s your expected annual base salary?
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.