Modus offers a rewarding place to develop your career, whether you are starting out or an experienced professional. We provide a diverse workplace, with the chance to gain invaluable experience over a wide range of exciting construction, fit-out, refurbishment, reactive and planned maintenance services.
A fantastic opportunity has become available for an ambitious Maintenance Electrician based in Newcastle or the Central Coast. As a highly motivated and qualified Electrician you will require strong technical knowledge of the building and construction industry combined with a high level of attention to detail and computer skills. You will be moving across various sites throughout the day, including Retail, Banking, Government and Petroleum sites whilst also building and maintaining strong relationships with our clients.
- Undertake all aspects of the Electrical Trade, including reactive and planned maintenance tasks
- Test for, locate and repair electrical malfunctions
- Install electrical and electronic control systems
- Assemble electrical and electronic components and appliances
- Connect electrical equipment to power supplies
- Install insulated cables and connect switches, outlets and other fittings; connect circuit breakers, transformers, motors, heaters and other electrical equipment
- Remove and replace light tubes and globes
- Provide completed paperwork weekly, including signed work orders, purchase orders and risk assessments ensuring to meet company deadlines
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 3-5 years’ Experience in general Electrical work on small and large scale commercial and retail facilities.
- Trade Certificate in Electrical or equivalent
- Driver’s Licence
- Construction Induction Card (White Card)
- Working at Heights
- Elevated Work Platform (Under 11 metres)
- Strong, effective communication skills (written & verbal)
- High level of attention to detail
REMUNERATION & BENEFITS
- Fully maintained Company vehicle, including fuel card + e-tag
- Company supplied mobile phone
- Competitive salary + super + overtime + mobile phone
- Enjoy a paid day off on your birthday!
- Loyalty Leave rewards for each year of continuous service with Modus
- Portable long service leave
How to Apply
Please apply via Seek with your cover letter and resume attached.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Our company guarantees to keep your enquiry confidential.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years’ experience do you have as an electrician?
- Do you hold a Construction Induction Safety certificate (White Card)?
- Do you have a current Australian driver’s licence?
- What’s your expected annual base salary?
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.