Modus offers a rewarding place to develop your career, whether you are starting out or an experienced professional. We provide a diverse workplace, with the chance to gain invaluable experience over a wide range of exciting construction, fit-out, refurbishment, reactive and planned maintenance services.
A fantastic opportunity has become available for an ambitious Maintenance Carpenter based in Perth. As a highly motivated and qualified Carpenter you will require strong technical knowledge of the building and construction industry combined with a high level of attention to detail and computer skills. You will be moving across various sites throughout the day, including Retail, Banking, Government and Petroleum sites whilst also building and maintaining strong relationships with our clients.
- Undertake all aspects of the Carpentry trade, including reactive and planned maintenance
- Inspect and arrange the inspection, maintenance and repair of tools
- Monitor the WHSE management system including safe work method statements to ensure hazards are identified, assessed and controlled
- Provide efficient and effective customer service
- Ensure all works are compliant to Australian standard
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Trade Certificate in Carpentry or equivalent
- Construction Induction Card (White Card)
- Working at Heights
- Elevated Work Platform (Under 11m)
- Strong, effective communication skills (written & verbal)
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to adhere to administration systems
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
REMUNERATION & BENEFITS
- Fully maintained Company vehicle, including fuel card + e-tag
- Company supplied mobile phone
- Competitive salary + super + overtime
- Enjoy a paid day off on your birthday!
- Loyalty Leave rewards for each year of continuous service with Modus
- Portable long service leave
How to Apply
Please apply via Seek with your cover letter and resume attached.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Our company guarantees to keep your enquiry confidential.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver’s licence?
- Do you hold a Construction Induction Safety certificate (White Card)?
- What’s your expected annual base salary?
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.