Modus offers a rewarding place to develop your career, whether you are starting out or an experienced professional. We provide a diverse workplace, with the chance to gain invaluable experience over a wide range of exciting construction, fitout, refurbishment, reactive and planned maintenance services
We have an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated Accounts Payable Officer to join our Accounts team based in Cronulla. As a highly motivated Accounts Payable Officer you will require excellent attention to detail and the ability to adapt to our fast-paced environment. You will be responsible for the collation and preparation of all documentation relating to supplier invoices and Modus technician’s paperwork. This opportunity will suit someone who is looking to be part of a fast-growing company and develop into an integral person within Modus.
- Answer finance department queries via phone and email
- Manage the accounts mailbox and accurately distribute information to the relevant person
- Process timesheets and credit card registers as required
- Enter supplier invoices into the system and prepare for invoicing
- Reconcile supplier statements and resolve discrepancies
- Assist with month end related duties
- Perform general administration duties as required
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 4+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Exceptional communication and multitasking skills
- Exceptional organisation and time management skills
- Friendly and sociable personality
- Quick learner
- High level of attention to detail
- Intermediate computer skills (MS Word, MS Excel)
REMUNERATION & BENEFITS
- Competitive salary + superannuation
- Enjoy a paid day off on your birthday!
- Loyalty Leave rewards for each year of continuous service with Modus
- Health & wellbeing partnerships
How to Apply
Please apply via seek with your resume and cover letter attached
Only successful candidates will be contacted
Our company guarantees to keep your inquiry confidential
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years of accounts payable experience do you have?
- Do you have previous invoicing experience?
- What’s your expected annual base salary?
- Which of the following accounting packages are you experienced with?
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.